Frequently Ask Questions
To get help on issues related to MoboSurvey, you can start with the list of most frequently asked questions below. We are constantly updating this page with answers to the most common questions.
If you still haven't found the answer to your question, you can always email us via the Contact Us page or directly via email@example.com
- General Questions
- Is MoboSurvey free?
- We have 3 types of plans; Basic, Pro, and Premium. The Basic plan is free. Our Pro plan is $15/month and Premium plan is $35/month. Please visit here for more details on plans and pricing.
- Which mobile devices do you support?
- We support all smart phones, tablets, laptops, and desktops that have an Internet browser. Although our survey system works on all browsers, we recommend modern browsers, such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Apple Safari, and FireFox for better visual experiences.
- Where can I find more help documentation?
- Refer to our tutorial page for step-by-step walk-through on how to create surveys, distribute surveys, and obtain data.
- What is "rule logic"?
- Rule logic provides you the ability to add logic to your survey. Our rule logic currently only supports skip logic. Skip logic will allow you to hide or show specific questions or pages when specific conditions are met. Rule logic is available with any membership accounts, including free accounts. However, rule logic is not available in the "try now" page.
- What happens if I sign up for Pro but need to upgrade to Premium later?
- If you sign up for a Pro account and you find out that you need a Premium account some time in the future, you can just click the upgrade button in your account page. The change will be effective immediately. Your account will be charged $35/month, and you will get a prorated refund from the old Pro plan.
- Is my data secure?
- How do I cancel the auto-renewal?
- We are sorry to see you go, and we are constantly working to add more features that will enhance the MoboSurvey experience. To cancel your paid subscription, you can simply downgrade to the Free version or cancel via the billing information page.
After confirming your cancelation, your subscription will remain active until the end of your current subscription period. After this date your subscription will end, and you will not be billed again.
- What type of technical support do you offer?
- While all our users have access to our email support, the paid members will have access to MoboSurvey priority email supports. You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to open a support case.
- Surveys / Polls
- How do the monthly responses work?
- When a participant responds to your survey or poll, it will count as a response. Free accounts is allowed 100/month, Pro is allowed 3,000/month and Premium accounts get an unlimited amount of responses per month.
- What happens when I go over the plan allocated responses per month?
- When your submissions per month has reached the limit, your participant will see this message when they open the survey: "This survey is now closed. Please check with the survey owner for more info." We will also notify you by email when this occurs. You can upgrade your plan at time to increase your response allowance. Please visit our pricing plans page for more details on what is the response allowance for each pricing plan.
- Do you support multiple-page survey?
- Yes. You can use the "Page Break" field to start a new page. Additionally, you can use the "Section Header" field to add a page title.
- Can I email the survey / poll links to my participants directly from MoboSurvey.com?
- Not at the moment but we are currently working on this feature.
- Can I export the survey / poll results?
- Yes, from the submission screen you can export the results to either Excel or CSV format. To get to the submission page, select 'Submissions' on the left-click menu of the desired survey (or poll) from the dashboard.
- What is "Incomplete Entries"?
- Incomplete entries are survey entries that had been started but not officially submitted by the users. Incomplete surveys' data provide valuable flexibility to our customers. When analyzing data, you will have the option to ignore incomplete entries.